Sunday, July 19, 2009

YOU ARE DIFFERENT



To the world, you are not the best

For some people you are no one

They treat you bad and hurt you

They even make you cry

They never see well on you

That makes your heart weak

When you are in the crowd

They never notice you

You feel sometimes you don’t fit in

People cannot accept you

You feel you don’t belong

This world treats you cold

That makes you feel down

You feel all alone

When I see you

I know you are unique

You are different

You got something real

You can touch a heart

They don’t know what magic in you

You have spirit inside on you

I see you glow in your own way

I see the light shine on your hands

The beauty inside of you

Everything to you is beautiful

Your love is shining to me

I don’t care what they say

I love you in many ways

My heart will find a way

To be with you always…

No comments:

Post a Comment