Sunday, July 19, 2009

LOOKING BACK




Looking back for what I’ve been through, I realized I’ve been missing a lot. I miss a lot of people, a lot of things and even my writings. It’s been so long the last time I’m here. I know some people waiting for me; some didn’t even care at all. I’m speechless and I don’t know what to say, many things happen that I don’t know. I lose some people in my life. People keep on thinking how I am doing, if I feel alright, they are concern although they know I was just busy working that’s why I’m gone so long. They think something bad happen to me and they get worried about me but definitely I was only busy, nothing more. I’m thankful to those people keep sending their message, waiting for me and never stop supporting my writings. I can’t say that all of them believe in my writings but all I know is they are appreciated every time they drop by on my page and leave comments, is one thing that makes my day so bright. I’ve been sharing my writings for 8 months now and I can’t easily just give up this thing. I never make any promises here but I said as long I find time to write, and then I will be here and continue to share my writings. Probably, you know many things about what’s happening to us since many websites and fan sites never stop giving you update so I don’t have to tell every thing here. What else can I say? Thank you…

4 comments:

  1. of course brother~ we wont ever forget u... of course we miss your writings becoz your writings r the best in our life... i wanna learn more from u... =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep the faith right ? yes , keep the faith !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, yoochun writing is one of the best masterpiece i ever read, you know i always here waiting for him and keep on reading his writings, i simply love it!-kaye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will support you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete