Sunday, July 19, 2009

COUNT ON ME


I heard you’re in love again

I’m glad you overcome the pain

You know I want you to be happy

To be someone you love and see you happy

Now you find the love you’re longing for

I wish he’s the one you’re waiting for

I don’t want to see you hurt

To be torn and get hurt

I’m sorry that I can’t give the love you need

Because I know I’m not the one you need

I’m not the one right for you

So I have to let go of you

It’s better for us to be friends

Than to hurt each other and not be friends

Now you’re in the arms of the one you love

I wish he will give to you all his love

That he will be there for you all your life

To make come true all your wishes in life

Somehow is not easy to let go of you

But this is the only thing I have to do for you

I can’t be the man you always wish for

I’m not the one you’re longing for

But I can be a friend you can depend on

I can give you my shoulder to lean on

You can count on me

Every time you need me

And if ever he leave you

I promise I will be there for you

To ease all the pain in your heart

And take all the hurt in your heart….

3 comments:

  1. thank you ... ;)

    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. you told me every time
    to hold on and free my mind
    and that you'll always be there for me
    to help me forget the pain inside of me

    i can cry on your shoulder every time i need
    and every time i see
    that our friendship is just meant to be

    you won't hurt me, i won't hurt you
    we'll always be there for each other
    and not only let pass a few

    i hope she will hold you tight
    and give all her love to you
    day and night

    if she ever makes you cry
    i'll be there for you
    to let the sun shine bright

    it wasn't easy to accept
    that your love is the only thing i can't get
    but you make me smile by the friendship i get
    and every moment with you i will never forget

    because it's you my best friend

    --------------------------------------

    alway be there for you my friend, you know this! if you ever need me i'll be there for you. love you always (you know how i mean it ;))

    your ultramiss cheska ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah!
    Loved bouth poems!
    Cesca I miss you!
    I do have to instal internet here!

    ReplyDelete