Sunday, July 19, 2009

I’M NOT A PLAYER, I’M JUST A LOVER


They think I am a player that I hurt many girls, they even think I am “playboy” that I play every woman’s heart. They don’t know the truth that my heart has been crashed for many times, it never shows because I just know how to carry it. They thought I never get hurt, I never cry. Honestly, I have a sensitive heart that I can easily cry but even I have too much burden in my heart I can still manage to smile. When I am in hurt, it never shows, no one knows because I just know how handle the pain. It’s hard to pretend when your heart is aching and you still smiling. But people are different; each one of us is unique. Maybe we have our own way on how to handle pain and whatever way is that, still we can survive…

4 comments:

  1. no you are not a lover or either a player because you are one gifted true person, a real artist...-kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. who says u r a playboy? .....
    u r not a playboy... u r an artist with lots of inspiration and creative ideas~!!!
    they r saying tat if u r a playboy than im a playgirl also... (naughty)
    haiz....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody thinks you to be a playboy!
    Just... try and show to "people" how much you care about them.
    They will belive in your true heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are just being honest to yourself and i hope you will find someone who will love the way you deserve...i miss you..

    ReplyDelete