Sunday, July 19, 2009

I WILL STAY CLOSE TO YOU


I fell in love with you

Even I don’t know you

I always think of you

Because I have a vision of you

I don’t know who you are

I don’t know where you are

I only have a picture of you in my mind

And you’re always in my mind

I never know where to find you

And I’m going crazy thinking of you

I can’t explain what I feel

Suddenly I started to like what I feel

Maybe you are my destiny

Some one I will love for eternity

When I close my eyes, it’s you I see

Your face is all I can see

I don’t know when we will meet

Time can only tell and we will meet

I can’t wait for another day

I have to meet you someday

When that day comes that I met you

For sure I will love to know you

I will stay close to you

And I swear I won’t let go of you…

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will always stay close to the one you love, and your destiny =)
    Stay healthy and happy always.


    -yong-

    ReplyDelete